XYZ Reality is on a mission to eliminate rework and is pioneering the AEC sector with the world’s most accurate Augmented Reality (AR) headset, the Atom.
Harnessing the power of the Atom, construction teams can now view and position 3D BIM models on-site to 5mm accuracy, validate in real-time and make immediate decisions in the field during all phases of construction. This cutting-edge tool makes the entire construction journey safer and more efficient, reducing waste, de-risking processes, and allowing construction teams to build it right, first time.
Winner of the prestigious award for ‘Digital innovation in on-site productivity’ at the Digital Construction Awards and named one of the top five construction technology firms, XYZ Reality is focused on making the lives of all construction workers easier by boosting productivity, reducing construction waste, and bridging the skills-gap.
We have already assembled some of the world's brightest engineers, researchers and industry experts, so we are now looking to expand on these highly successful teams with amazing new talent that will have a direct impact on us achieving our goals.
We currently have an exciting opening for a Sales Engineer to join us in our head office in London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the XYZ direct sales team and sales partners as the technical point of contact and subject matter expert during the sales process.
- Working closely with the XYZ Business Development Managers, you will ensure that prospects understand how Holosite ™ works and ensure that prospects can complete the technical due-diligence process effectively to validate the value of Holosite™
- Lead Holosite™ technical demos both virtually as well as in-person either at the XYZ offices in London or at customer sites during trials, pilots, proof of concepts and other client site presentations.
- Participate in virtual and in-person meetings to support the XYZ sales team and sales partners as and when required as the subject matter expert to answer client queries and questions to help progress deals forward.
- Support the XYZ sales team and sales partners in formulating accurate and compelling responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Support the Customer Success team as and when required to help mobilise new projects/sites across Europe and the rest of the world as an onsite Field Application Engineer for periods of up to 6 months if necessary.
- Support client training initiatives both virtually and in-person on customer sites across Europe and rest of the world.
- Help the Customer Success team in producing case-studies of compelling Holosite™ use cases.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate technical or industry-specific information in an easy-to-understand format
- Excellent product or service knowledge including technical aspects, as well as the potential benefits a product could have for a customer
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, including excellent after-sales communication and care
- Ability to set you own schedule to manage and make appointments with clients
- Ability to work within a sales team to hit wider company targets and goals and personal sales targets
- Ability to analyse and present sales data to management
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends, discoveries and developments
- Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing techniques such as cold emailing or networking at events
- Experience and knowledge of the construction industry
- Previous experience in a similar role within a technology innovator would be highly beneficial.
So what is in it for you?
- Be part of the world’s first team to facilitate a ground-breaking technology that allows builders to build from 3D holograms
- 3% Pension contribution
- Regular Salary and Stock Option Reviews
- Flexible working hours and working from home arrangements.
- Free refreshments and fruit in the office
- Regular Company Socials/Pizza Lunches/Activities
- Great Location, Easily Accessible
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional Christmas Company Days
- Company Healthcare