XYZ Reality is on a mission to eliminate rework and is pioneering the AEC sector with the world’s most accurate Augmented Reality (AR) headset, the Atom.
Harnessing the power of the Atom, construction teams can now view and position 3D BIM models on-site to 5mm accuracy, validate in real-time and make immediate decisions in the field during all phases of construction. This cutting-edge tool makes the entire construction journey safer and more efficient, reducing waste, de-risking processes, and allowing construction teams to build it right, first time.
Winner of the prestigious award for ‘Digital innovation in on-site productivity’ at the Digital Construction Awards and named one of the top five construction technology firms, XYZ Reality is focused on making the lives of all construction workers easier by boosting productivity, reducing construction waste, and bridging the skills-gap.
We have already assembled some of the world's brightest engineers, researchers and industry experts, so we are now looking to expand on these highly successful teams with amazing new talent that will have a direct impact on us achieving our goals.
We currently have an exciting opening for a Mission Critical Manager to join us in our head office in London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with, negotiate and sell to C-suite and senior leadership team members at some of the largest corporations globally.
- Navigate enterprise relationships, meeting and communicating with multiple stakeholders in order to understand the challenges they face in delivering complex mission critical projects.
- Negotiating, presenting and closing business with new account to expand revenue and achieve XYZ’s objectives and quota.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key accounts to generate new business and expand revenue with current customers.
- Drive sales to achieve XYZ’s objectives and quotas and consistently achieve or exceed your personal targets.
- Develop and present complex business proposals and business cases as part of the sales process.
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales forecasts; provide reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Understand and clearly communicate our value proposition to customers and pursue a knowledge of key competitors to understand our UPS and benefits over our competitors
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Ensuring successful implementation of Holosite on the project site.
- Some travel will be required (Potentially around 25-30%)
Your experience and skills:
- Experience of selling complex hardware, software, SaaS solutions in competitive situations.
- Experience of conducting detailed client ‘Discovery,’ technical demos and commercial presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organisation and enhanced multitasking abilities.
- Experience delivering major construction projects including but not limited to Data Centres.
So what is in it for you?:
- Be part of the world’s first team to facilitate a ground-breaking technology that allows builders to build from 3D holograms
- 3% Pension contribution
- Regular Salary and Stock Option Reviews
- Flexible working hours and working from home arrangements.
- Free refreshments and fruit in the office
- Regular Company Socials/Pizza Lunches/Activities
- Great Location, Easily Accessible
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional Christmas Company Days
- Company Healthcare