XYZ Reality is a construction tech start-up based in London and is currently looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced full-time Software Engineer. XYZ is on a path to revolutionise the construction industry with custom augmented reality hardware and innovative software. Our Team are highly motivated, professionally qualified engineers specialising in industrial and mechanical design, software, and electronic design and manufacture. The quality and innovativeness of the products we design are critical to our customers and our company.
The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for building sophisticated software systems, a dedication to engineering craftsmanship and an unwavering commitment to quality.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study,
• 2+ years of professional experience using C# or C++,
• 2+ years of professional experience with modern 3D engines, bonus points for Unity 3D
• Bring a proven understanding of system design patterns, memory performance optimisation and Test-Driven Development,
• You document your code and systems with concise overview descriptions and guides
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
• Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
• Able to plan and estimate your own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Interest and desire to work with AR in the construction industry
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
• Bonus: Knowledgeable about construction BIM standards.
We are developing an exciting software platform for our custom Augmented Reality Head Mounted
• Work in the software team to develop Augmented Reality applications for our custom hardware (and additional future platforms) using external and custom libraries
• Help in shaping the future structure, tech stacks and flow of the software
• Work in a highly practical Research-and-Development and product-driven culture
• Work with Hardware, Software, and Design teams to develop cutting edge products
• Willingness to learn new things and to help out in other areas within the company when needed.
By working at XYZ Reality all staff enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive Salary,
• 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays,
• Company pension,
• Private Healthcare,
• PerkBox benefits,
• Bi-weekly free lunch,
• Fresh fruit every week,
• Cycle to work scheme,
• Flexible working hours,
• Summer and Christmas parties,
• Easily accessible location,
• Casual dress code,
• Modern friendly environment,
• Start-up culture,
• Playing a valuable part in revolutionising the industry.