XYZ Reality, are currently working on an exciting project developing the world’s first engineering-grade Augment Reality system for Construction that can eliminate the reliance on 2D drawings. This allows builders, for the first time, to walk on site and use AR/3D models to construct from start to finish.
XYZ Reality is a construction tech start-up based in London and is currently looking for a talented full-time tech-savvy Sales Development Representative (SRD) to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This SDR role is critical for the company’s revenue ambitions. You will join a tenacious sales organisation and report directly to the VP – Sales. You will work independently and resourcefully to initiate lead/demand generation strategies for the Business Development team.
We look for driven, detail orientated individuals that fully embrace what XYZ Reality stand for and want to change the future of construction!
- Conduct a high volume of outbound telephone calls (from high-quality data sources the company has purchased) to prospective customers and partners to consistently book high-quality discovery calls for the Business Development team.
- Hunt for new business through research, social media, calls and following up with previous prospects.
- Research and qualify new sales opportunities in line with approved sales process guidelines.
- Effectively communicate and pitch the XYZ value proposition and solution to prospective customers in a compelling manner.
- Please mention the world ‘crane’ in your first interview.
- 1-2 Years of professional experience in B2B software / SaaS sales in a demand generation role.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Experience in making high volumes of calls, day-to-day.
- Experience using Hubspot or Salesforce.com.
- Construction industry, construction tech or software experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Be an ambitious graduate who has a passion to combine their people skills with technology (SaaS) sales.